There are some New Patient responsibilities for you:
- Please kindly arrive 10-15 minutes before your first scheduled appointment to allow time needed for paper work (please avoid being late – if you are late, this affects the entire schedule and other patients). If possible, please print and fill out the New Patient Paperwork located under the “New Patients” tab of this website.
- Bring all pertinent patient records if applicable (x-rays, lab results, consultation reports).
- Please CANCEL any appointments as soon as you know you cannot make it, but no later than 24 hours prior to the appointment. There are other patients who would like to use your spot if it becomes available.
- For administrative questions, or to make, reschedule or cancel an appointment please call the office during business hours or leave a message on the office voice mail. You may prefer to send an e-mail to email@example.com and allow 1 business day for the message to be addressed.
- Please be aware that copayments need to be paid AT TIME OF SERVICE per your insurance contract. If you do not see the amount of copayment for a SPECIALIST VISIT on your Insurance Card, please contact your insurance company to obtain your copayment amount before coming to the appointment or we can do that when you are here as well. In case you do not know how much your co-payment is, you may choose to be billed later.
Payment Methods Accepted:
- MasterCard Discover
- Health Saving Account Cards
- Personal Checks
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Medicaid – some plans require a pre authorization